BI and EPM Participants – You Can Earn up to 24.5 CPE Credits
ODTUG’s Kscope covers the Oracle EPM and BI world like no other conference through its unparalleled technical presentations, strategic product direction from Oracle’s product management team, business user tracks, deep-dive product labs, and the opportunity to rub shoulders with the best practitioners in the Hyperion and BI world. Participants attending the BI and EPM tracks will be eligible to receive up to 24.5 CPE credits. This is a group-live event. Participants must be present to receive the CPE credits.
This year, presentations will be focused around the following areas:
- EPM Reporting, BI Analytics, and Data Visualization
- EPM Infrastructure
- EPM Data Integration
- Financial Close
- Real World EPM
- Big Data and Data Warehousing
· Identify recent changes and current issues in BI and EPM.
· Identify new sources for improving productivity at the workplace.
· Learn new methods and techniques for building, improving, and maintaining applications.
· Learn what changes (good and bad) in the industry and product development to expect in the near future.
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation:
There are no prerequisites for attending ODTUG Kscope18. Registered participants are able to view presentation slides online after June 1. Participants are encouraged to review the slides before attending a session.
Earning CPE Credits
· Register for the conference and check the box that indicates you'll be earning credits on your registration form.
· Attend the sessions and fill out an evaluation form, making sure to include your name.
· You will receive a certificate via email for the sessions you attended after the conference.
· Submit certificate to your State Board of Accountancy.
Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, FL, US
Until May 29, 2018:
ODTUG Member - $1,950
Non-member - $2,100
After May 29, 2018:
ODTUG Member - $2,150
Non-member - $2,400
Cancellations received by March 16, 2018 are eligible for a full refund less a $250 processing fee. Cancellations received between March 17, 2018 and May 15, 2018 will receive a 50% refund. Refunds will be issued via the payment method that was originally used to purchase the registration. Credit card refunds will only be issued to the credit card that was originally used to make the purchase. No refunds are given for cancellations received after May 15, 2018. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com.
For more information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910.452.7444.
ODTUG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.