ODTUG is partnering with the Oracle Analytics team to amplify your voice!
Your opinion is very important to our community and Oracle as a whole. Please take a moment to write a review on Gartner Peer Insights about your experience with Oracle Analytics Cloud. Reviews take approximately 10 minutes to complete and are anonymous. Your reviews allow the rest of the industry to gain insight into what being an Oracle Analytics Cloud customer is like.
The first 50 people to submit a review that is approved and published will receive a $25 Visa gift card from Gartner.
WRITE YOUR REVIEW HERE: Oracle.com/goto/Gartner-ODTUG-OAC
A few key things to keep in mind:
- Reviews are intended for customers and users of the product only. Reviews provided by partners will not be accepted by Gartner.
- Though you will be asked to create an account, your name and company name will not be attached to your review. Demographic details (your role, industry, and size of your organization) will be the only identifying details displayed with your comments.
- Personal email addresses are not accepted by Gartner Peer Insights. You must use your business email address to create an account or sign in with LinkedIn.
- All submissions are reviewed by Gartner staff to ensure validity and maintain the integrity of the forum. You are not permitted to review your own, your competitors’, or your affiliates’ products or services.
- You can check the status of your review at any time by logging in to your reviewer profile.
What is Gartner Peer Insights?
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services. The reviews are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers like you. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective unbiased feedback from their customers.