Is there a topic you would like covered but do not see here? We are happy to take webinar suggestions. Email us at email@example.com.
Did you miss a webinar? As a full ODTUG member, you can view all of our past webinars at any time. Just log in and you will see the link for the recorded list under the Resources tab. Not a member? Join now for $99!
ODTUG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
How to qualify for CPE Credits:
- Register for the webinar, indicate that you are a Full (paid) ODTUG member, and check the box on your registration form to indicate you'll be earning credits.
- Attend the session and fill out an evaluation form; make sure to include your name. The evaluation form will be sent to you once the webinar is completed.
- You must respond to all poll questions that will show up on the screen at random during the presentation.
- After the webinar, you will receive a certificate via email for the session you attended.
- Submit the certificate to your State Board of Accountancy.
Webinars are free to all. No cancellation is required. If you do not attend, your registration will automatically be cancelled.
Webinars that are eligible for CPE credit will be noted as such in their description.
Our webinar calendar is constantly evolving! Check back frequently, as more webinars will be added to the schedule.
Wednesday, June 10, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
WIT Webinar Series: Make The Connection! Networking At a New Level
Seema Shah, Alithya, and Steisi Manco, Huron Consulting Group, with panelists Heli Helskyaho, Miracle Finland Oy and Tony Scalese,OneCloud
Knowing people has always been a competitive advantage. But how do we invest that networking time appropriately and start building connections and meaningful relationships? Your business card collection should have a better purpose than gathering dust. Let's talk about how to overcome the fear of establishing a connection and what to do next. How do you transform a connection into an opportunity—for yourself and others?
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
From SQL*Loader to APEX_DATA_PARSER: Exploring the API
Rodolfo Rodriguez, Viscosity North America
For years and years we have been dealing with data loads, imports, migrations, and a variety of requirements needed to feed our Oracle Databases. We have a lot of tools, features, APIs, and even our own good old scripts for data imports in all the flavors and colors. How could APEX help us?
The APEX team, once again, has added such a great feature for us. The APEX_DATA_PARSER API. With it, we have limitless possibilities. I’d like to show you how we could upload data from almost anywhere (web services included) using the new APEX_DATA_PARSER. We’ll be exploring some real use cases for the API and how we could reduce (at least by a half) the development time for our requirements. Finally, I’ll be sharing a sort of “how to” for the most common data loading needs.
Thursday, June 25, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Change Complex Requirem
Megha Chopra and Mohit Jain, Genpact
*This webinar is eligible for one (1) CPE credit for Computer Software & Apps. To receive the credit attendees must be a Full (paid) ODTUG member, attend the entire webinar and answer all poll questions that will pop up on-screen during the webinar, and fill out the evaluation form (with your name) that will be sent out immediately after the webinar.
FCCS provides powerful inbuilt configurable consolidation. Every organization has to customize their consolidation rules as dictated by their company's internal
We are presenting a session on FCCS's powerful configurable consolidation. Learning objectives for this session include:
1. The seven system-defined consolidation methods and how to use them effectively
2. What are the consolidation methods' configurable parameters – (ownership %, consolidation %, control and minority (non-controlling) interest %)
3. How to create custom consolidation methods
4. Ownership management: how to define the consolidation settings to each entity hierarchy on a scenario, year, and period
5. Data forms and dimensions setup for ownership module
6. How to use nine seeded consolidation rules
7. How to use standard elimination consolidation rules
8. Advanced configurable consolidation rules
9. How to effectively use consolidation rulesets and rules
Program Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based